Situated in the heart of the iconic Leadenhall Market, welcome to La Tasca. Nestled amongst the hustle and bustle of this busy East Central London Victorian market, you and your guests can celebrate a truly momentous occasion – your wedding day!
Just a five-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station, La Tasca is a delightful, authentic Spanish dining experience. With a menu full of tapas and speciality dishes, you and your guests can dine on some of the finest Spanish food in London! Plus, with the UK’s first Rioja Bar at your disposal, you can be sure to have something delicious to wash it all down.
While situated in the hustle and bustle of the market, La Tasca Leadenhall offers you and your guest an oasis of calm for your wedding celebrations. Their private dining room is the ideal place for you to relax with only your nearest and dearest with good food and great drinks.
With its convenient location in East Central London, close to many of London’s landmarks, La Tasca is just a stone’s throw from a range of churches and registry offices perfect for your ceremony.
For more information on the kinds of weddings La Tasca Leadenhall Market can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Situated in the heart of East Central London’s iconic Leadenhall Market
- Delicious menu of tapas and speciality Spanish dishes
- Home to the UK’s first Rioja Bar – serving delicious wines, and speciality cocktails
- Fantastic private function space ideal for your celebrations
- Located close to a range of venues for your wedding ceremony
- Just a stone’s throw from Liverpool Street Station, with great transport links
La Tasca Leadenhall Market Real Weddings
27 photos · 20/05/2017
26 - 27 Leadenhall Market EC3V 1LR City of London (East Central London)