Just a stone’s throw from the Lynmouth Bay and stunning views out to sea, Lynton Wedding Venue in Devon could be the perfect seaside wedding venue for you. With the ability to host anywhere between 35 and 200 guests, it is ideal for both intimate or large affairs
When booking with Lynton Wedding Venue you will have exclusive use of this Grade II listed building. Made by local builders out of stone and oak it is a striking figure in the small town of Lynton, where it was bestowed to the town by Sir George Newnes in 1900. Lynton Wedding Venue is also fully licensed for civil ceremonies, meaning that you can enjoy the entire day’s proceedings under one roof. However, for the most unforgettable wedding photos, why not take the Lynton Cliff Railway down to the coast and the West Lyn River for the perfect scenery for photos you will look back on and cherish for years to come.
Lynton Wedding Venue has a range of different reception and ceremony rooms for all occasions. From the impressive Main Hall which can host 160 seated or 200 standing guests, to the warm and smaller Council Chamber, there is a room for all occasions.
For more information on how Lynton Wedding Venue could provide you with your dream wedding day, do not hesitate to contact them.
- Grade II listed building bestowed on the town in 1900
- Can accommodate anywhere between 35 to 200 guests
- Range of different rooms to celebrate, perfect for any size wedding
- Take the Lynton Cliff Railway down to the West Lyn River for the most unforgettable wedding photos
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies
- Ample accommodation nearby for you and your guests
Frequently Asked Questions
2 reviewsWrite a Review
Town Hall EX35 6HT Lynton (Devon)